InVision’s Head of Global Event Marketing—Lisa Day—knows what it takes to deliver meaningful campaigns that resonate with attendees, integrate with cross-functional marketing channels, and convert to opportunities.
Join the Lennd team alongside Lisa for an inside-look at her approach to:
- The creative brainstorming and campaign planning process for smart demand generation programs
- Campaign briefing—what to include & who to get involved
- Measuring campaign success in a post-COVID environment & what’s changed
Head of Global Events, InVision
Marketing Manager, Lennd
- How Lisa's team at InVision approaches campaign planning (3:33)
- What days of the week you should avoid when launching a campaign (6:53)
- Defining your campaign's segmentation & acquisition strategy (9:11)
- InVision's most effective acquisition channels (12:45)
- Lessons learned after a year of 207 events (14:19)
- Lisa's approach to the brainstorming process (17:48)
- Why marketers need to trust their guts (21:50)
- How to measure your campaign's success (23:44)
- Creative ways to repurpose content from your virtual events (25:44)
- What metrics should you be tracking now, that you weren't a year ago (26:21)
- Post-event strategy + tried and true tactics (29:20)
- Where do marketers wish they could invest more time (33:43)
- How to use your chatbot to drive higher conversions (34:20)
- Top challenges when launching a new campaign (35:25)
- Getting cross-functional buy-in for your campaign (36:02)
Transcript + Quotable Moments Coming Soon!
Keith: We did an NPS and considering this was the first event we we got an NPS of 8.3 which was was pretty good. I would I would have liked to have been a bit higher than that...but I think part of it was this is a new event for a quite a few people. So feedback was people wanted to ride the same course, they wanted to ride the exactly the same course. We did have these people that were coming in very technical and other that were there for fun. right but we add some really serious people so the serious people wanted everything like a rulebook we had no rulebook so maybe we could have done a better job sort of catering to those different groups.
Lennd is a next generation event technology platform that simplifies operations and planning so event teams can work smarter, move faster, and improve their ROI.
To learn why some of the most respected event teams trust Lennd to power their operations and learn more about our virtual event tools sign up for a demo: www.lennd.com.
InVision is the inclusive collaboration platform for innovative customer experiences. Between our platform, our practices, and our people/community, we enable tens of thousands of organizations to improve their processes and workflow so they can create the world’s best digital products.