Want to learn how some of the biggest names in music festivals advance? Watch our Festival Advancing Masterclass for five pro tips to guide your team this event season.
Together, Lennd's Customer Success team shares their experiences advancing festivals like Rolling Loud, E-Zoo, Burning Man, Ottawa Bluesfest, and more! Whether supporting our clients or working back of house themselves—get the blueprint you need to advance your next festival confidently as they share:
- The optimal timeline to start your advance to ensure the most seamless experience possible
- How to eliminate duplicate requests & streamline manual tasks
- Tips to effectively communicate when advancing your artists, vendors, sponsors, and staff
- How to architect the advance from end to end to bring the right infrastructure to your operations
Watch now for the expert advice you need to take your advance by storm. 💪
Featuring Festival Advancing Experts:
- Chase Wilkes, Customer Success, Lennd
- Hannah Wingler, Customer Success, Lennd
- Tara Staples, Customer Success, Lennd
Watch the On-Demand Recording
Get the Webinar Slides
Do your days advancing festivals feel consumed by ever-changing processes and protocol?
In the post-COVID live events landscape, you don’t need more complexity in your role—you need less of it.
Lennd keeps your logistics and event data honest and makes on-the-spot operational decisions easy. No more lost data. No more second-guessing. No more overspending. Event operations has never been easier.
Imagine a world where you can...
- Streamline communications & save time—Eliminate communication bottlenecks and stop wasting time.
- Access all of your event data, all in one place—Simplify complex data management from multiple spreadsheets into one system.
- Stay hands-off and empower your people to be self sufficient—Unlock time-saving workflows that remove you as the middleman.
Pairing your operational know-how with Lennd's powerful advancing portal will revolutionize the way you manage events. Plus, you'll get more time back to focus on what matters most: building epic experiences.